Driving and Hotel Information
From RichmondTake U.S. 360 West (Hull Street Road) approximately 40 miles. Turn left at the small green Piedmont Geriatric Hospital sign.
From LynchburgTake U.S. 460 East until you pass the exit to Burkeville. Continue on 460 East until you see the Piedmont sign on the left side. Take a left turn into Piedmont.
From PetersburgTake U.S. 460 West past Crewe. Turn right at the Piedmont sign.
From CharlottesvilleTake I-64 East to Route 20. Take 20 South through Scottsville. Continue to follow 20 South (Constitution Avenue) to Sprouses Corner. At Sprouses Corner, take U.S. 15 South until you reach U.S. 460. Take U.S. 460 East (Farmville Bypass) until you see the Piedmont sign on the left side (approximately 2 miles from the Burkeville exit).
From South BostonTake U.S. 360 East until you get to Burkeville. Continue on U.S. 360. Go approximately 2 miles until you see the Piedmont sign. Turn right into Piedmont.
- Comfort Inn, 419 N. Agnew Street, Burkeville, VA 23922, (434)767-3750 - ask for a government rate due to attending training at Piedmont Geriatric Hospital.
- Weston's Motel, Highway 460 West, Crewe, VA 23930, (434)645-7761
- Comfort Inn, Highway 15, Farmville, VA 23901, (434)392-8163
- Days Inn, Highway 15 South, Farmville, VA 23901, (434)392-6611
- Super 8 Motel, Highway 15 South, Farmville, VA 23901, (434)392-8196
- Grey Swan Inn & Breakfast, 615 S. Main Street, Blackstone, VA 23824, 800-509-3567, www.greyswaninn.com
Government rates may be available when you attend workshops. Please inquire with lodging facility.
This File Was Last Modified: 03/27/2012